Take advantage of our website localization services to compete in the global marketplace!
Website localization is more than just the translation of texts on your site. Get a quote for an exclusive marketing experience tailored to your audience’s cultural and linguistic traits, visual perceptions and online habits!
Our 2018 Stats
Our 2018 Stats
Our 2018 Stats
Websites are the most reliable address for companies in a digital environment. Your website is the platform through which you can communicate with your target audience by offering them your products, services and special campaigns. A professional website is one of the most important tools for you to create the image of a reliable seller for your potential customers.
Especially for companies and global brands that are opening up to foreign markets, the use of digital power is a prerequisite for being competitive. In this context, website localization is a very important need for all companies with foreign customers, regardless of their sector.
When shopping online, 72% of customers prefer to shop on websites offering services in their native language.
Websites are web software that consists of many texts, images and messages. Like each sector has its own terminology, each language and culture has its own elements of communication. Website localization is not just the translation of textual content. The entire process of tailoring the language and appearance of the website to your target audience is part of the website localization process.
In the global world, there are no limits to the internet. Get a free quote for our website localization service and increase your market share!
Your message may need to be reformulated.
It matters to bear in mind the linguistic and cultural differences between the source and the target language.
The text and the visual images sound and look natural.
The methods and techniques used may differ.
By adapting your content to suit the particulars of the target language and culture through localization, you can ensure that you are one step ahead of your competitors and that your message really appeals to foreign audiences.
We offer website localization services through our language, visual design and technical experts who know the marketing trends. The wide range of brands we offer website localization services for include retail companies such as Migros, Macro Center; banks such as Akbank, HSBC, RBS that require a confidentiality agreement and many companies from the textile and retail sector such as Decathlon, LC Waikiki, IKEA.
Fast and reliable
Fit for digital marketing
We follow our standard workflow procedures for all translation requests from our clients. We can briefly summarize the process from receipt of the request to delivery of the translation as follows:
1. Translation request: The client sends us their translation request.
2. Price quote and approval: Our project managers make the most suitable offer to our client within the framework of the requested service and submit it for their approval.
3. Task delegation: After approval by the client, the project manager chooses the most suitable translator and editor for the project according to their areas of expertise.
4. Translation: The translator is allocated the task on our translation management platform, where he/she completes the translation of the text.
5. Editing: The translated content is forwarded to the editor over the same platform. The editor goes through and compares the target text against the source, making any corrections necessary e.g. resolving omissions, incorrect use of terminology.
6. Proofreading: After the editor has checked the text, a proofreader whose native language is the same as the target language checks the target text as a standalone piece for style, fluency, and cultural appropriateness.
7. DTP check: The files are returned to their original format by our DTP specialists and layout and formatting checks are performed.
8. Delivery: Prepared in accordance with our zero-error policy, the translation is delivered to the client within the deadline promised by the project manager.
We have ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 certificates, which set translation service and quality management system standards in the translation industry. We manage the entire process from price quote to delivery of the project using our standard workflow. You can find more information regarding our working processes in the section entitled “What stages does my project go through before it is delivered?”
If the service agreement also includes editing and proofreading, we provide all clients with a change report as evidence of the QA processes we implement.
We have an experienced team of in-house translators, editors, and proofreaders. We assign the most appropriate linguists to our clients’ translations tasks considering the language pair and domain. Completed translation projects are reviewed by a native speaker before delivery in order to achieve the optimum quality and fluency in the target language.
We sign a non-disclosure agreement with every freelance linguist working on our projects. Translation tasks are assigned to translators and editors through our translation management platform. Our project managers therefore have real-time access and overall control over your project at all times.
All delivered projects are processed in accordance with our quality assurance policy. We provide $50,000 worth of insurance coverage for any potential problems resulting from translation mistakes that may cause financial loss for our clients.
We provide all of our clients with personal access to our client portal, which is integrated with the translation management system. Our clients can send new requests through this portal and track the details of ongoing and completed projects. They can also ask us to share translation volumes, payment figures, total number of requests, and other details for specified periods.
We sign a service contract with every client we work with. The testimonials shared on our website are an up-to-date representation of our clients currently receiving services from us.